[orca-list] announcement of page numbers

hi all
I've noticed a feature missing that I thought might be useful. That's
announcement of page numbers in word processors, document viewers, etc.
I'm not absolutely certain this feature is missing so if it's there, I
apologize for my ignorance. Would it be possible to add this and make it
configurable? This would be really convenient in apps like libre office
or evince, but could be useful in other apps as well. I can't remember
if this has been brought up on hear before. If so, I apologize for the
spam. What does everyone else think? Would this be a good idea? One
thing I'm not sure of is if there's a standard way of calculating page
numbers, or if it's app specific?
Thanks
Kendell Clark