Re: [orca-list] Libreoffice Calc gets slower and slower with Orca running

Al Sten-Clanton <albert e sten_clanton verizon net> wrote:
Jason, do you happen to know of a good and recent C++ book, in particular
one that doesn't have some of its important code as images that don't show
up on a Braille display?  I'm happy enough to pay for one off a regular
bookseller, if you think that's best.  Thanks!

If you subscribe to Bookshare (http://www.bookshare.org/), I would try
searching their catalogue first.

Another option would be to visit http://www.informit.com/ and buy an
electronic edition of the following. Please note that I haven't checked it for
accessibility problems, as it's a large book.

Bjarne Stroustrup, Programming: Principles and Practice Using C++, Second
Edition

This is an introductory textbook written by the inventor of C++.

The book from which I learned what I know of C++ is now rather old, but still
useful:
Bruce Eckel, Thinking in C++, second edition (volumes 1 and 2).

It's available online from the author's Web site.

Let me know if I should do some more searching for you.