Re: [orca-list] strange issues with an unicode character

So, the FFFD is "replacement character", what a browser or text display
uses to represent a letter it doesn't know (usually looks like either
a ? in a diamond or an empty box).
Looking up the character's name, it should only be 1 character, an
e acute. Dieudonné.
Orca should be able to deal with the name on, for example, Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieudonn%C3%A9
(where I notice two characters are being used in the URL, one is the
e and the other is probably the acute-accent-symbol), so it might be a
problem of how it's written in the text. Orca doesn't seem to have issues
on a web page with HTML entity é (e-acute).

_mallory