Re: [orca-list] Reading a signature in braille

On 04/14/2016 11:40 PM, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:
Hi,
Hi Jean-Philippe.
lIn Thunderbird, I defined a signature that appears at the end of all my
mails. But when the focus reaches it, while it is spoken properly with
speech, braille displays it on just one line instead of several. Is that
a Thunderbird problem? I use Thunderbird 38.
I've tried with Orca 3.20 and Thunderbird 38 but if I place my braille cursor on "Jean-Philippe MENGUAL" and when I move to the next 40 characters with the braille keyboard I'm able to read "

Coordinateur francophone du projet Linux From Scratch".

Could you detail the exact steps to reproduce ?

Friendly.

--
Alex ARNAUD

--