[orca-list] Reading a signature in braille

Hi,

In Thunderbird, I defined a signature that appears at the end of all my
mails. But when the focus reaches it, while it is spoken properly with
speech, braille displays it on just one line instead of several. Is that
a Thunderbird problem? I use Thunderbird 38.

The debug file I attach ships that, then what happens when I do Reply
and I can make the focus browse the original text.

Here's the URL of debugfile:
http://sprunge.us/WAcE

Regards,

--
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
Coordinateur francophone du projet Linux From Scratch

Administrateur de Liberté 0