Re: [orca-list] Orca isn't reading header levels in PDF documents

Hi Germano.

If it is a document you could share, please email it to me. Thanks!
--joanie

On 04/14/2016 10:30 AM, Germano Corrêa wrote:
I was testing Orca's reading in PDF files, and I noticed it doesn't read
header levels (like level 1 title, level 2 titles, etc). Is this a
problem with Evince, Orca, some Orca configuration I missed, or the API?

I can't read alternative text from images from PDF files too.

I noticed this while in GNOME 3.18, but I have this with GNOME 3.20 too...

Regards,