Re: [orca-list] Odd Bug With gnome-terminal and other applications]

I've seen this even with other terminal emulators.
I'm trying to figure out if poorly used zenity and or yad are triggering this frequently for me, or if it's
gksu, posibly with zenity that is the
culprit.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Storm Dragon wrote:
Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 09:23:40PM -0400

Howdy,
This is hard to reliably reproduce, but when I have a terminal window focused, then I open a nother app,
and try to switch back to it, sometime the terminal window becomes completely inaccessible. It won't read
the title, or any of the contents in the window, it just skips over it completely. I mean there's the spot
in alt+tab where it should be, but nothing at all is spoken. This seems to happen most often when opening a
qt5 app, but can happen with anything from what I can tell.
Thanks
Storm