Re: [orca-list] Odd Bug With gnome-terminal and other applications]

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 11:42:16AM AEST, B. Henry wrote:
I've seen this even with other terminal emulators.
I'm trying to figure out if poorly used zenity and or yad are triggering this frequently for me, or if it's
gksu, posibly with zenity that is the
culprit.

Do those other terminal emulators also use VTE in some form? I have seen this for a while too, but not with
anything else, and I think it might be vte related. No idea what it could be though.

Luke