Re: [orca-list] Odd Bug With gnome-terminal and other applications

hi
Confirmed with orca master, orca 3.18.2 and orca 3.20.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

Storm Dragon wrote:
Howdy,
This is hard to reliably reproduce, but when I have a terminal window
focused, then I open a nother app, and try to switch back to it,
sometime the terminal window becomes completely inaccessible. It won't
read the title, or any of the contents in the window, it just skips
over it completely. I mean there's the spot in alt+tab where it should
be, but nothing at all is spoken. This seems to happen most often when
opening a qt5 app, but can happen with anything from what I can tell.
Thanks
Storm