Re: [orca-list] Latest master passes flat review keys to applications

Thanks Kyle. I'll take a look.
--joanie

On 04/12/2016 05:55 PM, Kyle wrote:
I seem to recall this being reported, but I can't remember for sure.
With latest master as of yesterday, pressing any flat review key will
perform its function, but will also pass its keystroke on to the
application. One good example of this is the terminal, where if I am at
a shell prompt and press keypad 8, I hear the current line, but then
that key also performs the up arrow function, which retrieves the last
command in my shell history. Upon updating my git master about 10
minutes ago, I notice the same problem. Flat review keys work, but are
also passed through to the focused application window. I was able to
work around the problem in terminals by pressing control+s to freeze the
terminal and control+q to restart it once I've finished using flat
review, but this work-around likely isn't going to help other applications.
Sent from my investigational study