[orca-list] Latest master passes flat review keys to applications

I seem to recall this being reported, but I can't remember for sure. With latest master as of yesterday, pressing any flat review key will perform its function, but will also pass its keystroke on to the application. One good example of this is the terminal, where if I am at a shell prompt and press keypad 8, I hear the current line, but then that key also performs the up arrow function, which retrieves the last command in my shell history. Upon updating my git master about 10 minutes ago, I notice the same problem. Flat review keys work, but are also passed through to the focused application window. I was able to work around the problem in terminals by pressing control+s to freeze the terminal and control+q to restart it once I've finished using flat review, but this work-around likely isn't going to help other applications.
Sent from my investigational study