Re: [orca-list] JAWS conflicting with Orca

On 4/12/16, Christopher Chaltain <chaltain gmail com> wrote:
It also sounds like you may still need to turn your keyboard and mouse
over to the virtual machine. In VMware Player for example, control+g
will do this. I don't think I saw which virtual machine application you
were running.

There used to be a way to have JAWS go to sleep when certain
applications had the focus. I used to use this for some of the self
voicing games I used to run on Windows. It was somewhere in the advanced
setting in the application specific settings for JAWS. Maybe a Google or
a look through the JAWS documentation will uncover something.