Re: [orca-list] JAWS conflicting with Orca

It also sounds like you may still need to turn your keyboard and mouse over to the virtual machine. In VMware Player for example, control+g will do this. I don't think I saw which virtual machine application you were running.

There used to be a way to have JAWS go to sleep when certain applications had the focus. I used to use this for some of the self voicing games I used to run on Windows. It was somewhere in the advanced setting in the application specific settings for JAWS. Maybe a Google or a look through the JAWS documentation will uncover something.