Re: [orca-list] Branched for 3.20; committed part of keyboard event refactor

Hi Max, all.

When I use Firefox or Thunderbird and the laptop layout, Orca + 7 is
moving my mouse pointer and performing a left click. It is not
triggering a quick search. Furthermore, the behavior I see with Orca
3.20 (which does not have the refactor) is the same behavior I see with
Orca master. Down arrowing first doesn't change this.

Therefore, could you please provide me with concrete steps to reproduce
this problem?

(I'm also not seeing any problem with single keys or Orca + 9 either,
but I'd like to focus on a single, reliably-reproducible problem.)

Thanks!
--joanie