Re: [orca-list] Branched for 3.20; committed part of keyboard event refactor

Hi, Joanye!

The problem with the key "tab" - is gone. But the "quick search", by pressing certain key combinations, or single keys, still runs :-(.

Joanmarie Diggs пишет:
Hey Max.

Could you please pull master and see if the problem is fixed for you?

Thanks again!
--joanie