Re: [orca-list] SoftPhone

Jonathan Nadeau writes:
Check out linphone.

Yes, it's accessible with Orca, but it's also accessible from the
command line as linphonec .

Janina

On 04/03/2016 10:30 AM, Jordy Deweer wrote:
Hello all,
I have a question about an accessible softphone with Orca.
For the people how don't know a softphone:
A softphone is an application that offers frontend access to the
SIP-client and VOIP (Voice Over the Internet Protocol (IP)). With a
softphone, I can call over the internet to normal lelephonenumbers such as
003211223344 (as example)...
I usually use MicroSIP on Windows and CSipSimple on Android.
My question now is, "is there an accessible alternative that offer the
same functions?"
That can be with a Graphical User Interface (GUI) or with a Command Line
Interface (CLI). With a clear userguide or documentation!

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Jordy.
Distro: Debian 8.3 Jessie
Orca-version 3.14.0.