[orca-list] SoftPhone

Hello all,
I have a question about an accessible softphone with Orca.
For the people how don't know a softphone:
A softphone is an application that offers frontend access to the SIP-client and VOIP (Voice Over the Internet Protocol (IP)). With a softphone, I can call over the internet to normal lelephonenumbers such as 003211223344 (as example)...
I usually use MicroSIP on Windows and CSipSimple on Android.
My question now is, "is there an accessible alternative that offer the same functions?" That can be with a Graphical User Interface (GUI) or with a Command Line Interface (CLI). With a clear userguide or documentation!

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Jordy.
Distro: Debian 8.3 Jessie
Orca-version 3.14.0.