[orca-list] Libre Office Writer locks Orca's key

Hi,
I am sending this email to Orca list and to the Sonar support, becuse I don't know, where is the issue. I have an interesting problem using Libre Office Writer 5.1.3 and Orca 3.18.2 Manjaro / Sonar. When I use LW and when I close it, my orca's key is locked and Orca does commands without it. So when I want to get information about the current time, letter t without insert works. But is here some way to unlock the orca's key? When I restart orca, key is locked. And one more thing, capslock key is also locked, because I can't activate capitals. Where is the problem? It happen sometimes, but not rarely and only way which I can unlock keys is restart the computer. Thanks and sorry for my English but I don't know, how to explain this situation.
Pavel