[orca-list] two questions. gnome-speech and microphone

Hi.
I've got two questions here.
The first is about gnome speech.
I can see in the debian packages that gnome speech is available in the
latest builds of debian.
does that mean I can get to work once more?
Also I've got microphone questions.
I don't know if I have asked this on the list Before or not.
I found out how to hear my mic through Linux in my speakers.
has any of you tried this thing Before?
I want to know about latency. Is it as in windows 7, or do I hear
Everything in real time?
I've got two soundcards. one internal, and an asus xonar u5 usb.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a