[orca-list] Off: how can possible using GNOME-Shell calendar function only with keyboard and screen reader if an online Google account is setted in online accounts dialog?

Hi List,

Possible anybody known a solution only with keyboard and screen reader usage with GNOME Shell calendar function related: If in Online accounts preference tool setted a Google account, in Top bar date section GNOME Shell presents selected day related meetings if the month and day is selected. In GNOME 3.16 and 3.18 when I press Super+M keystroke I see months and days, but unable to querying a day related meeting textual information. My wife is partially sighting the screen and I setted she's system she own Google account, she says me for example she right seeing a meeting with october 4 TH after she selected the october month and the 4TH day.

My questions:
1. Possible adding in GNOME Shell a calendar entry for example a Google calendar only with keyboard usage? In message tray I tryed selecting a day after I setted my online Google account, and tryed following things:
a. Click Space or enter key the proper day button, but nothing happened.
b. Click Orca left click or right click command the proper button, but nothing happened. I land back my desktop.

2. If an actual day have a meeting, before meeting time GNOME-Shell send a notification with presents the meeting related short informations?

I newer tryed this function, but because GNOME 3.18 will supporting Google Drive with GNOME based application places part, I interested the Online account possibility related functions. Hopefully only I not known a solution with GNOME Shell builtin calendar function related and possible using the calendar feature with Orca screen reader and keyboard.

Attila