Re: [orca-list] Off: how can possible using GNOME-Shell calendar function only with keyboard and screen reader if an online Google account is setted in online accounts dialog?

Hi Rob,

Unfortunatelly shift+arrow keys doesn't help, because the days not presents a tree level. If I in top bar goto the date category, and in September label press a right arrow key, the caret land a "Next month" button. If I press an ENTER key, possible moving between october month days with arrow keys. When the focus land the "7" labelled button (this is my wife meetup day), flat review doesn't shows the meetup text. CTRL+F1 key doesn't help too (presents tooltip text). The day not have a context menu, because if I press my keyboard the context menu key after the "7" labelled button is focused, nothing happened.
I see lot of images and "panel" labelled objects only with flat review.
Unfortunatelly not help if I the "7" labelled button press an ENTER or a space key. So, have chance now not possible using screen reader the builtin calendar function, hopefully not this is the case and only I not known a keyboard usage method with this function.

Attila