[orca-list] VLC behaves strange

Hi, me again...

I have reinstalled and am now running Antergos with gnome again. When I open VLC it is as accessible as it used to be. However if I open a File when VLC is closed. a playlist out of Nautilus for example it playes fine in VLC but VLC is not seen by orca. When I open VLC first and use the open dialog everything works normal. Has anyone an idea what is going wrong here?

By the amount of questions and problems I have I really should give back to orca... I'm kind of imberrest to ask so much.

Thanks. Dennis