[orca-list] Skype survey only half accessible

Has anyone gotten an email this week to fill out a skype survey?
The one I got was in Spanish, but I'mposting about it here is because some of the questions I could not
interact with.
Some have clickables, but others want me to check one or more items in a short list, but there are no check
boxes, no buttons except the continue one
for after doing the checking.
Some other questions were usable/answerable, but this was only #3 or4 I think, guess there are 20 or 30
altogether.
<I've not tried with NVDA, maybe I'll fire up the Windows test box tomorrow, but ind of think this won't work
there either.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886