Re: [orca-list] qcsalon.net

Howdy,
It's going to be nearly impossible to tell where the changes happened. I haven't played on that site for a
long time, probably a year or so. I just remember last time, Orca was flawless on it, and now, it is quite a
bit different. I wasn't able to jumb by button, unless I was already in the list of buttons, by using tab to
get there. Lots of things were skipped when using navigation keys except the arrows.
Considering how rarely I actually play those games these days, a fix isn't really urgent. But, I figured it
would be a good place to catch things that may plague other pages.
Of course, it could be changes behind the scenes on their site but the interface appears to be the same.
Thanks
Storm