Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Touch/phone

Why o why must a question of how well Orca works with Ubuntu Phone
degenerate into a "my iPhone is better than your Android, and even your
Linux" kind of flamewar? The original poster wanted to know if Ubuntu
Phone works with Orca, or probably more importantly, if Orca/atk/at-spi
can properly handle touch screen events. As I recall, he didn't ask
about any other phone or operating system. So just give your Apple
evangelism a much needed rest already. Thanks.
Sent from my doololly