From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Dennis Westphal
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 4:27 AM
To: Vincenzo Rubano
Cc: Orca-list
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Touch/phone

iOS is in my opinion the most accessible plattform for mobile devices. However Id love to use orca and Linux
in general on a mobile Phone or Tablet as well. I myself dont really like Android. However I could really get
behind using Ubuntu Phone and that way using Linux exclusively

Von meinem iPhone gesendet