Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Touch/phone

I'm not sure how to answer an Android phone, since I have a tablet, but you should always Google or ask on a forum on how to do something. I know you didn't say it couldn't be done, but you'd be surprised how many times I hear people say I couldn't figure out how to ... so therefore it can't be done. iPhones say slide to unlock, which you can do, but you can slide anywhere or use a three finger swipe. To answer a call, you don't have to double tap the answer button, you can just do a two finger double tap. My point is that there are multiple ways of doing things, and if you don't know ask before assuming it can't be done. Like I said, this is a generic piece of advice.

I'm not sure what you said about IOS versus Android versus Windows Phone accessibility, but again, I've see people with about the same level of experience weigh in on the accessibility of these platforms, so everyone needs to be careful what they take away from such generic statements and should pay much more attention to people who have actual experience with each platform and who are willing to give specific details. Not unlike discussions we have on this list about which desktop is the most accessible.