Re: [orca-list] Firefox pages and orca?

haya unix!
if you install the package orca-git from the AUR,
that is the latest orca version via git.
it has improvements and it will be more responsive because of the fact
that orca was assembled locally.
it will ask you if you wish to remove your localy installed version of
orca, do so.
you will have speach till you run orca --replace to replace the older
running instance of orca with your newly installed version.
I hope this helps!
and thank you Joanmarie for all of the work that you have done with orca! :)
Majid Hussain