Re: [orca-list] eclipse progress

Just because they receive some funding from IBM doesn't mean they have more developers then they have bugs to work on. IBM doesn't give teams a blank check. I worked on many a project funded by IBM, and I can never remember a single one where we didn't have to make tough decisions on which bugs would get attention and which ones would not. I could be wrong, since I haven't see the bug list that the Eclipse developers are managing, but if they don't have so many bugs that they don't have to prioritize their bugs then I'd be surprised.