Re: [orca-list] Podcasts and/or audio tutorials needed

Hi, Tony et al!

You asked me if I'd be willing to produce a comprehensive tutorial such
as I describe?  Here's my first attempt;  link below.
I intend this to be a series, with the first one being very broad in
scope-- kind of a 'survey'. Following casts will be more focused, and
shorter. Perhaps, others will do some casts for the series?

https://tinyurl.com/nwjvw8x

It's hosted on a mediagoblin instance; I suggest people give
goblinrefuge.com a look.

Best,

Dave