Re: [orca-list] contacting paldo developers

hi

I can't help you contact the paldo devs since I don't know their email
address. But you don't need any kind of account to use irc. You just
fire up your irc client, probably pidgin, and set up an account for a
particular irc server. The steps are self explanatory. All you need to
do is change the protocol from aim to irc, then follow the prompts. You
can use any user name you like, and you only need a password if you're
registered to the server, which you aren't unless you registered
specifically. Some channels only allow registered users to connect, but
those aren't very common. If you can tell me paldo's irc channel I can
give you specific steps to connect and ask for help. I don't know if I
can help you with your del, but in my experience dels are usually very
linux friendly. The only exception is if your laptop contains a broadcom
wifi chip, which some do. What exactly isn't working? The qt-at-spi
problem most definitely needs fixing, as that's kind of important for
the proper functioning of qt apps with accessibility tools like orca.
Thanks
Kendell clark