Re: [orca-list] orca-list Digest, Vol 116, Issue 63

hi
I can help you with the evnice question. You have to turn on the moving
cursor, called the caret. To do this, press f7. A dialog will come up,
all you need to do is tab to the enable button and thereafter you can
read pdf files in evnice with no trouble. I'm not sure about ocrdesktop
though, chrys87 is on this list, and he's the developer, so he'll be
most likely able to help you.
Thanks
Kendell clark