Re: [orca-list] orca-list Digest, Vol 116, Issue 63

Hi again,

I have two questions again.

When opening a PDF file in Evince I can't read any of the contents. Am I missing any settings or something? I can select all and then copy it to a text editor but reading in Evince itself would be much much better. I just can't seem to get it to work.

The other question is regarding ocrdesktop. I have installed it and also the German language-pack. When I type ocrdesktop in a terminal to test it it gives me the error that no englisch language is found. I didn't find a way to change the default language that is used to german or a prefix to select the prefered ocr language. Maybe you guys can point me into the right direction? Would be much apreciated.

I am really learning a lot by just reading along with the mailinglist and am so glad for that alone.