Gesendet: Dienstag, 08. September 2015 um 12:42 Uhr
Von: "Vojtěch Polášek" <krecoun gmail com>
An: orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
Betreff: [orca-list] Can't read read-only document in Libreoffice
Greetings,
I don't know if this is a Libreoffice or Orca bug, but whenever I for
example receive some document through email, I can't open it right away,
because it is displayed in read-only mode and orca can't read anything
with arrows.
You can reproduce it very easily, just open some read-only document.
Could you please look into it?
Thanks,
Vojta