Re: [orca-list] Podcasts and/or audio tutorials needed

hi
I'd guess he wants an audio daisy book. Fs reader can play these, but so
could rhythmbox, totem, or anything else capable of playing mp3 files.
The only thing you would not get would be the chapter and section
markup, but then again, fs reader is not all that useful without all
that markup. Bookshare books in particular are bad at sometimes not
marking a book up well, and in such cases, even on windows with fs
reader, it's often easier to open up the xml file in a web browser. If
you're wanting just a plane audio podcast without all the formatting,
rhythmbox, totem, vlc media player, and lots and lots of others can play
those formats.
thanks
Kendell clark