Re: [orca-list] Podcasts and/or audio tutorials needed

I have an idea for some audio walkthrough guides similar to the
TalkingArch guide in presentation. In other words, it's more like I'm
sitting down in front of the machine with you and walking you through
the process as I do it myself, as opposed to droaning on and on like a
college professor <smiles>. Anyway, that does seem to work, as I have
received only positive comments on my TalkingArch installation guide. I
would start with the very basic things like navigating the default
GNOME and MATE desktop environments and the Orca screen reader, and
then I could walk through specific applications like Firefox,
LibreOffice, Thunderbird and/or Evolution, Pidgin and other
applications. Some more distro specific things could be covered as
well, such as installation. All my guides are in the public domain via
CC0, so they could be packaged in any way imaginable for best and
widest distribution.
Sent from my box of odds and ends