Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 16:34:30 -0500
From: "B. Henry" <burt1iband gmail com>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Podcasts and/or audio tutorials needed

Wow, I have a hard time invesioning someone, even windows users, who have computers but can't open a webpage.
If they have a windows box and can't open a webpage unless it was just given to them do not sound like good candidates for learning to use Linux. Not
that Linux is harder than windows, it can be easier I think actually these days, but opening a webpage is close to the easiest of tasks around I
thought.
Certainly many people have decent CD burners, so for the quntity of disks that would sell it'd be easy enough for some one to make them on demand out of
their home or office.
II have never seen the NL
S cartridges. Can one record on them with typical end user equiptment?
I know there are all kinds of people with all kinds of needs, but I do suspect your potential market is pretty tiny/wouold be hard to get a project
going.
I would like to see the National Braille Press do some LInux books, cheat sheets etc.
Maybe I can talk to them about this. I do not see myself putting a book together this fall, but maybe a couple of refferenced cardss and or quick start
guides...???!!!

\