From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Dave Hunt
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 10:51 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Podcasts and/or audio tutorials needed

I think, as a how-to for using GNOME with Orca, this is a good tutorial and demonstration.  Where it gets
into specifics of installing and maintaining a Paldo system, it may be too distro-specific.  Maybe we need
two kinds of demos/tutorials: desktop-specific, and distro-focused.
 Mate is Mate, GNOME is GNOME, etc, no matter the distribution used to make the tutorial.

Best Regards,

Dave  Hunt

gnusocial:  https://2mb.social/davehunt/
xmpp:  dahunt neko im