[orca-list] Playng with GPO pins Was Re: linux notetaker (was gui)

Hey Glenn,

that’s really interesting. In addition to this, I own a banana pi that I currently use as a router…

Are you completely blind or do you have partial/full sight? I ask this because if you’re blind and you can play with GPO pins I’d like to know the strategy you use when connecting sensors, accessories and so on…

Vincenzo.