Re: [orca-list] linux notetaker (was gui)

Seriously? I should be ashamed of myself? I believe I gave clear
examples of how every one of these organizations, companies and the
government have done more of a disservice to me and others than they
will ever do to help. My facts are straight, as I have worked all too
closely with all of them, and more recently have heard horror stories
of government and rehab people trying to push outdated or too expensive
technology on blind people who have an extremely high unemployment
rate, and where they have even told people to their faces that the
technology they were using simply wasn't capable of doing what was
being done with it on an everyday basis. So don't talk to me about
being condescending, as I have had more than enough condescending
attitudes from blinky organizations and agencies pushing their dead or
otherwise unaffordable technology on me and my peers instead of really
helping us to become gainfully employed in something other than a
damned workshop making matresses and pillows, and packaging file
folders and glowsticks. I have more skills than this, and I have more
and better skills than some of the bill collections and other mess that
they tried to put me in as well. So I will do my very best to truly
empower people to succeed with the up and coming technology I use every
day. Not some silly outdated notetaker that is loaded down with 5-year
-old hardware at a price that is unaffordable to all but the
entitlement babies and the very rich, but with the latest and greatest
portable computer technology for a full computer experience in a small,
portable, and even better, free and open package.
Sent from my better judgement