Re: [orca-list] The page that cannot be normally used

Well, the thing is different. Sometimes in case of such webpages the workaround is to click on the element. if I cannot navigate by keyboard because orca does not get that, I would try to use this as a clickable. Here is the problem that the flat review does not get those items, and that is the issue, because you have no other way to click elements unless using a physical mouse.