[orca-list] project management software

Hi everyone,

What would you recommend in terms of project management software? Ideally, a local application, but the way things are these days, I will probably have to settle for a cloud solution; so feel free to suggest some of those as well.

No need for something incredibly complex, just accessible. I would like to avoid cloud solutions that are no longer being worked on though, as I have seen some dead projects out there.

Thanks,

Fernando