Re: [orca-list] GUI Redesign or clearup and modernization

My biggest problem with Orca is the braille support. Orca can't even do word-wrapping, so it cuts off words
at the end of lines, making braille reading a very uncomfortable experience. Even Apple does braille fairly
well. Are y'all gonna let Apple, a proprietary company with a little accessibility newbies beat you? This is
the kind of stuff I'm talking about, the embarrassing shortcomings of Linux accessibility.

Sent from my iPhone