[orca-list] should we ignore blank windows?

hi all
The subject line is a bit vague, so let me elaborate. In gnome shell at
least, when switching applications, and often when switching to the
desktop, orca says "window" before speaking what you've told it to
speak. Should a rule be added to ignore such "blank" windows? Not ignore
them precisely, but simply not speak "window" unless the window is part
of a focused application? This is more to eliminate chattiness than it
is anything else, since it's not a huge problem. Also,  orca reports
"push button" in the alt tab switcher. Are they actual buttons or is
orca just reporting the role given it by at-spi and could we silence
that as well? I'm not complaining, simply trying to understand why
they're labeled as buttons. If this would cause any inadvertent side
effects, please ignore this message, I was just curious. What do you
guys think? Joanie, what do you think?
Thanks
Kendell calrk