[orca-list] slowness in open with menu and property pages after upgrading

Dear list,

After upgrading my ubuntu 14.04 using ppa commands provided in the orca -list I face problem in selecting basic page, open with page, and permission page etc. And again, if I am to open a file especially sound files using open with menu my application key, orca announces each program with much delay. Please see to it and report if anybody has faced similar situation.

Thanking you sathyan.