Re: [orca-list] A11Y in Icedove and Iceweasel

Begging your pardon for not following this thread, but I can use the dove and weasel with no apparent accessibility issues. What's going on? I find no reason to recommend that people add foreign repositories to their Debian or Trisquel, or whatever, just to get name-branded Mozilla application programs.

Best,

Dave