[orca-list] strange behaviour when launching applications

Greetings,
I have discovered strange behavior when launching applications.
I am running Arch Linux, Orca from master, Gnome 3.18.
To reproduce try this:
1. find some application to tst on, I tested with Mousepad and Eog.
2. Launch application through gnome activity viev, or how the heck it is
called (through win key).
3. Make sure that the application can be read with flat review. Also
make sure that you can tab through application and Orca reads everything
correctly.
4. Close the application.
5. Open your favorite terminal and run the application from the terminal.
6. Now check the flat review. It should say just "empty". Moving around
application may fix the problem, but sometimes it stays in this way
until you alt-tab out of the application and back again.
The same applies for case when you launch the application through
keyboard shortcut.
Can anyone reproduce this?
Thanks,
Vojta