[orca-list] Gnome, Orca or Fedora bug?

Hi,
I found an interesting bug in Fedora installer window.
How to reproduce?
1. Select your prefered language in the first step. The keyboard will be set to your primary to your language, for example if you select Czech language, keybord will be set to Czech, if you select Slovak, it will be Slovak. 2. In this step, when the overview will load, turn Orca off and on with alt super s. The keybord will set to English and can not be returned to detected choice. Why do I need to reload orca? When I select where to install, orca says no disc selected. When I want to check my settings, I need to reload screen reader. So I select disk, I press done button and when I want to get correct info from Orca with tabbing, I need to reload it. You can go to keyboard settings in the installer, it will show the correct setting, but English will be set as default for the installer only. After installation and reboot, all works normally. So I installed my Fedora with English keyboard, installer sayd it is Czech keyboard. After installation, I have Czech keyboard as installer sayd.
Can someone reproduce this? Fedora 22 and Fedora 23 beta 1.
Thank you,
Pavel V