[orca-list] Bug with Orca, Firefox and GitHub

Hi,

First of all, thanks a lot to everyone who reported bugs, and to Joanie who has been relentlessly committing bug fixes! :-)

As I was viewing said relentless commits at https://github.com/gnome/orca/commits, I realized that Orca is doing something weird. I have seen this happen in other places too, but I can't remember right now. So, as soon as this happened, I thought I'd let the list know. Below are the steps to reproduce:

1. Go to https://github.com/gnome/orca/commits.
2. Go to the beginning of the page with ctrl+home.
3. Press H to go to the "gnome/orca" heading.
4. Press the up arrow three times. The first and second times a line is read by Orca. But the third time, I usually hear a random character, like T link, or E link, or C link. I'm not sure if this is completely random though; I haven't played around with it enough.

Hope this helps. And again, thanks to everyone.