Re: [orca-list] Any Ideas about Flat Review?

hi
You're speaking my language. Flat review is really nice, but if it could
dynamically change when the application it's reviewing changed it would
be infinitely more useful. Joanie was going to do a lot of changes in
flat review and then I think she got buried under a mountain of other
work. Myself, I'd kind of like bookmarks to be revised to be more usable
in other things than besides webpages. If you set bookmarks in any other
application, nautilus, text editor, etc the bookmark will set, and for
all I know will work fine, but when you attempt to jump to it, instead
of moving the system focus and the text caret if applicable, it seems
like it attempts to jump there via flat review, which never works except
in web browsers or anything with a web interface, firefox, epiphany,
gnome's help, etc.
Thanks
Kendell clark